A true multi-use oil KEVO Guardian Oil has proven to be incredibly powerful in protecting against virus, bacteria and fungi.
What oils are in this blend and what do they do? 1)Clove: has very high antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Clove oil has been shown to kill fungus, virus, bacteria and infection. 2)Lemon: has been shown to work as an antiseptic and support immune function. There are many uses for lemon oil but for this blend we are taking advantage of the antiseptic properties. 3)Cinnamon Bark: research has shown this oil to be effective as an antiviral, antibacterial, anti fungal and anti parasitic. It is a great compliment in this protective blend and the aroma is magical. 4)Eucalyptus: This oil is commonly used to aid with respiratory problems. It has been shown to combat infection, bacteria, virus and inflammation. 5) Rosemary: commonly used as an antiseptic and found in many products designed to benefit skin and scalp conditions. 6) Orange: shown to help with infection and inflammation. It also has benefits for the skin and we love the aroma too!
- Many times I have put a drop on a cut for an antiseptic and it always works well. It may sting a bit but it works!
- Application to bug bites quells the itch and takes the redness and swelling away.
- It can be used for brushing teeth. The cinnamon, clove, lemon and other oils with perk up your mouth while knocking bacteria out, leaving your mouth clean and fresh.
- Put a few drops in your hands to help knock down the spread of germs.
- When traveling, use a drop to help sanitize eating utensils wherever you eat.
- Mix a drop in your drinking water not only for the great flavor but also for the purification effect it may have.
- I have heard stories of people using Guardian Oil to kill fungus on feet and toes.
- The list goes on and on, so anytime you would like to protect yourself from the spread of germs, apply KEVO Guardian oil and gain peace of mind.